Mantalena Tigkili was born in 1995 in Athens.
In 2012 she starts her Drawing Studies at Beldekos Panayiotis and Sarasitis Dimitris Studio of Drawing and Painting.
In 2013 she graduates from Gerakas Art School, where in addition to general courses she studies Art and Theater.
The same year she is accepted in Athens Fine Arts University where she studies painting near the painters: Antonopoulos Aggelos and Michalis Manusakis.
She also studies as second university subject Scenography – Costumes with Lily Pezanou.
In 2019 she graduates with a first-class honour degree from the Fine Arts University of Athens.
- Participation in the design and manufacture of footwear, in the workshop of Free Studies Askardamikti, 2014.
- Participation in Film Workshops, Film Factory with Giorgos Tseberopoulos, 2014.
Art Work / Exhibitions
- Athens Fine Art University students, Grigoriadhs Gallery, 2015.
- Choices 2, Polytropon Gallery, 2017.
- Athens School of Fine Arts - Stoart Korai - Competition graduate, StoartKorai 2018.
- Choices 3, “A. Tassos “ Municipal Gallery 2018.
- Beat, from Portraits to selfies, Old Library Hall of the Athens School of Fine Arts 2018.
- Scenography – Costumes Exhibition ASKT 2017-18, Athens School of Fine Arts 2018.
- 6. September 1955 Istanbul – 63 years later, Michael Cacoyannis Foundation 2018.
Scenography / Costumes
- Set Designer Assistant, Ashes by Stratos Tzitzis 2015.
- Set Designer, Daltonman by Konstadinos Tsiodoulos 2016.
- Set Designer – Costume Assistant, Maniera Greca by Kirineos Papadimatos 2016.
- Set Designer Assistant, Motus Terrae for Eleusis festival 2016.
- Assistant art director (Pre-Prod.)/Props Master, A necessary story by Aggelos Abazoglou 2016.
- Set – Costume Assistant, Incidentally by Konstantinos Economou 2018.
- Costume Assistant, iDENTiTy by Panos Papas and Christine Charalambous 2018.
- Costume Assistant, In the Strange Pursuit of Laura Durand by Dimitris Bavelas 2018.
- Set - Costume Designer, Emergencies : Blood Enemies – Organic Immigrant, by Babis Klaliotis, Ear Victoria – Apo koinou Theater, 2019.
- Dresser, Unknown Woman by Vicky Manoli and Linos Christodoulou, Ant1 (TV-Series) 2019
- Costume Assistant, Der Kaukasische Kreidekreis – Bertolt Brecht by Peter Kleinert, Schaubühne am Lehniner Platz, 2019.